1st Porto & North International Golf Week
Join us for a new challenge in the Porto & North Region of Portugal, home of the cities of Porto and Guimarães, as well as the Alto Douro Wine Region, all part of the UNESCO World Heritage!
Also, don't forget Porto has recently been elected Best European Tourism Destination!
We prepared a programme with a special focus not only on excellent accommodation and golf, but also on the wonderful Portuguese gastronomy and wine, perfect for the ones who enjoy a good food and wine tasting programme and to get to know the best this hidden gem has to offer!
Invite your family and friends as well, as we are sure they will enjoy exploring this region's cultural and natural heritage, be it with a sight-seeing tour to Porto city or a cruise on the Douro river, where the famous Port wine originates. We put together a few examples of tours so that your loved ones can enjoy their trip to the fullest, while you are swinging your club on the golf courses.
We encourage you to download this flyer with more information on the region, activities and places to visit!
- Arrival of the participants and check-in at the 5* Vidago Palace Resort;
- 19:00: Welcoming cocktail at Vidago Palace.
- 1st and 2nd tournament rounds: Vidago Palace Golf.
- Check-out at the Vidago Palace Resort and trip to Amarante;
- 3rd tournament round: Amarante Golf;
- Check-in at Casa da Calçada 5*.
- 4th tournament round: Amarante Golf;
- 20:00: Dinner at Casa da Calçada.
- Free day at leisure or for other optional activities.
- Check-out at Casa da Calçada and trip to Porto;
- 5th tournament round: Estela Golf;
- Check-in at either 4* Hotel Teatro or 5* Hotel Infante Sagres;
- 20:00: Farewell prize-giving gala dinner at the Porto Wine Cellars.
- Check-out at the hotels;
- End of the event.